Monday, June 2, 2008

Vacation

Well, due to my computer blowing up, I wasn't able to complete the scrap challenge on Scrapping Twisters. However, I have joined the June challenge on their new group... Scrapping Twisted Challenges. :) This month's theme is "Templates". They tell us what template to use, and then give us a theme to use for that page. The first one this month was "Friends" or "Grandparents" or "Vacation". I chose Vacation so that I could FINALLY do up the pages from my trip to California... two years ago! I'm very happy with the results...








Kit: A Mothers Dream http://webdesignzbykristi.com/blog/?p=97

Template: M Originals Template No.8 (Modified for two pages)



1 comment:

This Crazy Thing Called Motherhood said...

Thanks for stopping by my site and leaving a comment! :)

I really like your scrapbook pages!! I am always trying to make mine look like the ones in those scrapbooking magazines, but it never seems to happen. lol